SIMPLE HOMEBUYERS ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
About Simple Homebuyers
Simple Homebuyers is a real estate consultant company that invests in real estate and provide solutions to people that need to get their house sold. We started our operation in March of 2017 and quickly realized the key to our success is not just taking action but education ourselves. I started reading book after book, which greatly helps with my success. I quickly realized that I wanted to give back and started this scholarship.
How To Apply
To apply for the Simple Homebuyers Annual Scholarship a minimal of 800+ word essay should be submitted with topics pertaining to real estate.
- The essay can include any of the following real estate topics: the state the current market and future; rehabbing; financing; how to sell a house; investing; section 8; Airbnb; creative financing, and any other topics of that guideline.
- Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in word or PDF format.
- Student should include their name, address and phone number.
- The student needs to be enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate/postgraduate accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Essays should be received by Dec 31, 2019
Plagiarism and copyright will cause your application to be rejected. A check will be sent by FedEx or UPS in the name of the student and their school. One scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1000.
The essay will be judged by grammar and originality. We want essays to contain good content, punctuation, and spelling. Any citations should be referenced were it came from or backlinks can also be used.
The winner will be contacted via email and phone number provided by January 7, 2020. The check will be mailed by January 20, 2020. The students name will also be listed on this page.